MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Tonight was AWESOME lol.

Go down

Tonight was AWESOME lol.

Post  JIRWINKO on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 am

So my buddies and I found a helicopter and got it working and went flying around for a while. Found some supplies, did some airdrops all that fun stuff. When we were flying around one part of the map (I will NOT say the location, as I think someone's camp is there and I don't want to accidently sell them out) we got shot down by Ryan. My friend Firehawk was shot in the chopper, I died in the crash, and my friend RustyCoathanger managed to make an epic last stand before he met his demise too. I love thise server, GG guys Very Happy
JIRWINKO

Back to top Go down

Re: Tonight was AWESOME lol.

Post  Genocide on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 pm

JIRWINKO wrote:So my buddies and I found a helicopter and got it working and went flying around for a while. Found some supplies, did some airdrops all that fun stuff. When we were flying around one part of the map (I will NOT say the location, as I think someone's camp is there and I don't want to accidently sell them out) we got shot down by Ryan. My friend Firehawk was shot in the chopper, I died in the crash, and my friend RustyCoathanger managed to make an epic last stand before he met his demise too. I love thise server, GG guys Very Happy
That's awesome.. Had a nice firefight lastnight also.. Me and a few friends were Riding threw Barizino(sp) and saw some zombies in town so we slowed down to check it out. Next thing we knew the driver got shot out and killed so me and the other passenger hoped out real quick to look around. While in stealth mode we noticed where they were and decided to try to flank them. Well they found him out and killed him but didn't see me, so I thought I would be a little more stealthy and hide a little far away with my AS50 and try to scope them out. Well I noticed that they ran for our truck so I decided to persue them a little bit and got a little next to our truck as they were taking off. Me, thinking that they were both in the truck, started firing at it because I thought that they were both in it, but one was still outside of it, well he saw me and shot me dead with his M4a1, which is better close range than my AS50.. I died, they took my loot, but it was an intense moment, and well worth the death lol.
Genocide
Admin

http://dayzsd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JIRWINKO on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Are AS-50's one-hit-disables on all vehicles? When Firehawk was shot in our chopper that was the only shot we heard, but we lost our engine in the chopper and had to crash land in the forest. Just curious, since it seems like a lot of people have that rifle on this server, it's not too big of a deal but if everyone ends up having one it might take the intensity out of seeing a helicopter and just turn it into a game of flyswatting Wink
JIRWINKO

Back to top Go down

Post  Genocide on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:34 pm

JIRWINKO wrote:Are AS-50's one-hit-disables on all vehicles? When Firehawk was shot in our chopper that was the only shot we heard, but we lost our engine in the chopper and had to crash land in the forest. Just curious, since it seems like a lot of people have that rifle on this server, it's not too big of a deal but if everyone ends up having one it might take the intensity out of seeing a helicopter and just turn it into a game of flyswatting Wink
It might be a one shot if they hit the rotar, but ther aren't a lot of them on this server, people just get lucky and find them at crash sites, but the truck I'm talking about was an MTVR so it's a pretty well armored one, even the tires won't pop with one shot!
Genocide
Admin

http://dayzsd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JIRWINKO on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Genocide wrote:
JIRWINKO wrote:Are AS-50's one-hit-disables on all vehicles? When Firehawk was shot in our chopper that was the only shot we heard, but we lost our engine in the chopper and had to crash land in the forest. Just curious, since it seems like a lot of people have that rifle on this server, it's not too big of a deal but if everyone ends up having one it might take the intensity out of seeing a helicopter and just turn it into a game of flyswatting Wink
It might be a one shot if they hit the rotar, but ther aren't a lot of them on this server, people just get lucky and find them at crash sites, but the truck I'm talking about was an MTVR so it's a pretty well armored one, even the tires won't pop with one shot!

I should've just kept driving that night then when I got jumped and I had an MTVR of my own lol. Truth be told, we were flying around looking for one for ourselves too. The green camo really helps it blend in so it's perfect as a mobile base.
JIRWINKO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down