DayZ - Stranger Danger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» What's Going on With the Server?
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:36 pm by Barry1039

» admin help
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 am by MedicMike

» Geno, was that you?
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:52 am by CDBettler

» Donation Link
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 pm by DaveMan

» AOW's response
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 pm by Genocide

» Survivor Games Information + Application
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:06 am by Quigg

» Steam Group
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:22 pm by Genocide

» Servers Whitelist has been lifted temporarily
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 pm by DaveMan

» Chicken salad sandwiches
Survivor Games Information + Application  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 am by Genocide

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Survivor Games Information + Application

Go down

Survivor Games Information + Application  Empty Survivor Games Information + Application

Post  Quigg Mon May 06, 2013 9:06 am

The Survivor Games
This is going to be a regular small time event which we thought the smaller community would appreciate, the games are completly public, all we ask if you submit a small application at the bottom of this page. The games are purely for fun and no prize will be awarded to the winner. (This May Change)

Event Information
The Survivor Games is a Squad death match, involving teams of two people. The area is locked down and you are unable to leave the perimeter. The last man/team standing is the winner of the games. The map will not be like you normally see it, they have been modified to make the combat experience more interesting for the players and enable them to find better equipment. Once you are dead, you are completely removed from the games and your partner is left to survive by him or her self.

Event Rules
-The Area of the games will be zoned off and you will not be able to leave the battlefield, if you do venture out, this will result in a auto-kick and disqualification (You will have a 30 second warning before kick)
-The Map will be change every games we hold, we will tell you before the games start.
-Zero tolerance for combat logging, you and your partner will be disqualified.
-No Stream Sniping. Admins will be in spectator mode, don't try anything funny.
-All teams have to be in teamspeak, once you have died you must leave the channel from your partner.
-Giving out information after you have died is also against the rule, and if caught, you will be disqualified.
-NO HACKING, if you are found to be hacking in the games, your team will be disqualified and the server will be rolled back.
-You are allowed to team up with other groups but remember, only one team can win!

==========================================================================================================
This information is needed so we have a number of the amount of people taking part in the games.
Please Repost and replace blanks with your information:

-My Name is ____, and my Partners Name is _____

-My Contactable Skype Profile name is _____

-(Only if streaming) My Livestream link is: www.twitch.tv/______

-I'am __ Years old, and my partner is __

-I'am from the _____ and my friend is from _____

- POST YOUR APPLICATION AS A REPLY TO THIS THREAD -
Quigg
Quigg
Admin

http://http;//www.twitch.tv/Quigg_

Back to top Go down